Blockchains and IoT
The purpose of the workshop is to get to know the role of the Distributed Ledger and Blockchain technologies in the field of the Internet of Things. You will learn about the key benefits and key performance, security and cost constraints of blockchain solutions in the field of IoT. You will be acquainted with ecosystems for the development and use of decentralized applications (DApps) and will be able to realistically evaluate the possibilities in your field and choose the appropriate approach to the implementation of blockchain solutions for IoT.
- Expectations and reality regarding the role of blockchains in IoT
- Blockchains as an IoT back-end system
- Authentication and authorization of IoT devices with blockchain technologies
- Decentralized IoT applications
- IoT blockchain network architecture, organization, and capabilities
- Architectures of blockchain application solutions in constrained IoT devices
- Security of blockchain networks and smart contracts for IoT
- Applications and services planners
- Business architects and project navigators
- IoT specialists
- Consultants, technical managers and decision-makers
- You will gain an understanding of the specifics (limitations, advantages) of blockchain systems as a back-end system for IoT.
- You will understand the performance limitations of existing technologies and blockchain networks, and know the options for configuring and managing these networks to provide adequate performance.
- You will be able to define the starting points for a decentralized IoT application, including the selection and appropriate network of blockchains, the design of smart contracts, and the design of applications on end devices.
- You will know the current systems for decentralized applications and be able to comparatively evaluate new and alternative solutions in the future.
|Starts:||Wednesday, 16. June 2021, 08:30am|
|Location: ||Faculty of Electrical Engineering Tržaška 25 1000 Ljubljana|
Status: Not exceeded