Blockchain and Bitcoin
For the past few years, value growth and innovation in the field of cryptocurencies, especially Bitcoin, have been noticeable. Within this course we will explain the technical and non-technical aspects of why it is so interesting for many users, innovative entrepreneurs and investors.
- Overview of cryptocurencies, the basic characteristics of Bitcoin, an overview of services and infrastructure
- Foundations of Blockchain technology
- Commercial use of Block-chain Technology
- Smart contracts
- Social aspects of Bitcoin
- Trends for the future
Who should attend?
- Consultants, technical managers and decision-makers
- Applications and services planners,
- Business architects and project navigators,
- Enthusiasts who want to understand the topic.
The purpose of the course is to get acquainted with the basic technical and non-technical frameworks of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and the possibilities of using them in the real world.
Upon completion, you will:
- understand Block-chain technology
- have an overview of the operation and implications of cryptocurrencies (bitcoin, ethereum, etc.)
- understand smart contracts
- have an overview of possible block-chain applications in the future
|Starts:||Tuesday, 15. June 2021, 08:30am|
|Tutor:||Jure Trilar, Urban Sedlar|
|Location: ||Faculty of electrical engineering|
Status: Not exceeded