CCNP ENARSI (300-410)
Concentration module Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services.
Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies.
This module addresses professional knowledge and skills needed to design and maintain computer networks and advanced configurations. The emphasis of the concentration module is on advanced routing and network scalability.
- Routing Services
- Routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP
- Optimizing routing protocols
- Implementing Routing Facilities for Branch Offices and Mobile Workers
- Implementation of IPv6
- Practical exercises and case studies
- Acquire professional knowledge in designing and maintaining advanced configurations, advanced routing and network scalability
- Explain complex network requirements and design models for implementing advanced routing services in an enterprise network (using EIGRP and OSPF)
- Implement various mechanisms for controlling routing updates and traffic
- Implement Path Control using IP SLA and PBR
- Implement BGP to allow an enterprise network to connect to an ISP
- Describe a basic implementation for branch office and mobile worker connectivity
- Describe and configure IPv6 in an enterprise network
- R&D specialists
- Network designers & integrators
- Network/system administrators & operators
- Professional services & consultants
- Those who are developing their carier in the ICT field
Status: Closing date exceeded