Web Accessibility on the Desktop, Mobile, and TV
The distinguished lecturer will explain the main reasons for implementation of accessibility features in ICT services and applications as well as the on-going work on accessibility standards. He will also address the research issues, topics and the implementation challenges in the field of accessibility.
- HTML5 and the Open Web Platform
- Why accessibility is important
- W3C/WAI accessibility standards
- Detailed exploration of WCAG 2
- Introduce WAI-ARIA and IndieUI
- Older people, mobile, TV ...
- Challenges of implementation
- Research challenges and topics
- Participating in WAI and W3C
- Developers of ICT services and applications, managers, services providers
Shadi Abou-Zahra works with the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) as Activity Lead of the WAI International Program Office, which includes groups that are responsible for education and outreach, coordination with research, general discussion on web accessibility, coordination with the WAI Technical Activity, and WAI liaisons with other organizations including standards organizations and disability groups.
The event is organised in cooperation with IEEE Slovenia.
|Status:||Prijave niso možne|
|Kraj: ||Fakulteta za elektrotehniko, Tržaška 25, Ljubljana|
Prijavi se kot
Status prijav: Prijave niso možne