Program systematically deals with specific protocol characteristics, addressing and routing IPv6 in comparison to IPv4. Special emphasis is given to advantages and additional services of IPv6, namely mobility support and mechanisms for service quality assurance.
A mixture of fundamental and advanced knowledge, best practice examples and hand-on exercises together form a solid basis for everyone facing IPv6 development, deployment, and migration or operation challenges.
Where will the acquired knowledge benefit you?
- understanding of technology operations
- address scheme planning in networks with IPv6
- projecting of advanced technology solutions and innovative products
- development and migration strategies from IPv4 to IPv6 supported network
- requirement shaping and technical specifications for network and equipment management