Business VoIP Solutions
Training shows an overview of the current VoIP solutions in enterprise environments. Relevant architecture, the possibility of connecting to external channels of communication, integration with back office systems and some applications that add value to the end user are presented. Emphasis is also placed on concerns regarding security and privacy.
- The architecture of modern business VoIP solutions
- cloud, local or hybrid layout?
- Operator or "over-the-top"?
- Review of existing solution providers
- Connection to external links (trunk)
- ISDN, H.323, SIP
- Alternative providers
- Integration with back office systems
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Exchange / Outlook
- Social Networks
- Fixed-Mobile Convergence (FMC)
- Interactive Directory
- Ensuring security and privacy
- R&D specialists
- Network designers & integrators
- Technical sales personnel
After completing the course you will:
- have an overview of the concepts in establishing business VoIP environments
|Status:||Closing date exceeded|
|Location: ||Fakulteta za elektrotehniko|
Status: Closing date exceeded