Programming Essentials in Python
The course is an excellent starting point for anyone who wants to learn to program through the use of Python.
Here are a couple of factors that make Python great for learning:
- It is easy to learn – the time needed to learn Python is shorter than for many other languages; this means that it’s possible to start the actual programming faster;
- It is easy to use for writing new software – it’s often possible to write code faster when using Python;
- It is easy to obtain, install and deploy – Python is free, open and multiplatform; not all languages can boast that.
- If you’re not familiar with any other languages, Python is great to begin with, because it will give you a solid foundation and allow you to learn other programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, or C) much easier and much faster.
- fundamentals of computer programming
- basic methods of formatting and outputting data (function, literals, operators, variables, comments, output vs. input), through writing simple interactive programs
- Basic concepts (relational operators, conditions, if/ if-else statements, loops, lists)
- Designing and writing functions (parametrized functions, recursion, tuples and dictionaries)
- Modules (using and importing modules, working with standard modules, errors, failures, exceptions)
- The basic concepts of object programming (classes, a stack, methods, inheritance, generators and closures, working with real files)
Each student has access to hands-on practice materials, quizzes, and assessments to learn how to utilize the skills and knowledge gained on the course and interact with some real-life programming tasks and situations.
After training you will:
- be familiar with the universal concepts of computer programming,
- understand Python programming language syntax, semantics, and the runtime environment,
- know general coding techniques and object-oriented programming.
Everybody who want to learn the fundamentals of programming through the Python language.
|Starts:||Monday, 22. October 2018, 16:15pm|
|Duration:||2-3 months (9-11 weeks)|
|Location: ||Fakulteta za elektrotehniko|
Status: Not exceeded