Data flow mining and anomaly detection
Presented are data streams, tasks and challenges of mining the data stream. The emphasis is on practical work, which presents the detection of abnormalities, a special form of data mining. Participants get familiar with storing the data stream, which is vital for data mining and anomaly detection.
- Data flows
- Model of the data stream, the sampling and filtering of the data in the stream, counting the various elements in the stream, evaluating events, counting the elements in the interval
- Anomaly Detection
- What are the anomalies, challenges/tasks of detection of anomalies, types of anomalies and anomaly detection methods, applications for detecting anomalies
- Cassandra presentation and benefits
- Example of processing of the data stream
- Interval storage of data in Cassandra
- Implementation of counting the elements in the interval
- Detection of sudden jumps occurrence of the event as an example of detection of anomalies
Načrtovalci IoT in Big Data storitev
The purpose of the workshop is to know the data streams and methods for extracting information from them, know the anomalies and their detection methods. Participants become familiar with the process of data mining data stream and detecting anomalies on real problems.
|Status:||Closing date exceeded|
|Location: ||Fakulteta za elektrotehniko|
Status: Closing date exceeded