Security in communication networks will always be a challenge in any type of organizations. Network administrators are aware of many dangers and unpleasant consequences that organization can face due to lack of network security. Good network administrators are aware of cyber threats, and that preventing attacks takes more than having the right firewalls and software. If they want to obtain a secure network, they need to know the weaknesses of their own system plus they need to understand the cybercrime itself.
At the course participants gain insight into the real life security threats, and learn to work with security mechanisms. Special focus is placed on preventive actions and identifying weak points of the network.
- Cyber Security overview
- Cyber-attacks, malicious code and unauthorized access
- Cybercrime and Cyber warfare
- Social Engineering
- Vulnerability and Security of Web servers
- Security Systems and Networks
- Safety Testing
After completing the course you will:
- Understand the issues of cyber security
- Be familiar with examples of intrusions and attacks
- Understand the types of malware and operation of "hacking" tools
- Understand crime and warfare in Cybernetics
- Understand the social engineering
- Know how to adequately protect Web servers
- Know how to with safety devices and mechanisms
- Know how to test the vulnerability of your server or personal computer
- ICT and security engineers
- Network/system administrators & operators
- Network designers & integrators
- Technical sales, product and solution specialists, product marketing and solution engineering specialists.
Status: Closing date exceeded