Security in communication networks will always be a challenge in any type of organizations. Network administrators are aware of many dangers and unpleasant consequences that organization can face due to lack of network security. Good network administrators are aware of cyber threats, and that preventing attacks takes more than having the right firewalls and software. If they want to obtain a secure network, they need to know the weaknesses of their own system plus they need to understand the cybercrime itself.
At the course participants gain insight into the real life security threats, and learn to work with security mechanisms. Special focus is placed on preventive actions and identifying weak points of the network.
- Cyber Security, Cyber crime, Cyber warfare
- Cyber tools and Linux Kali
- Threats and vulnerability
- Security Systems and Networks
- Safety Testing, good practices
- incidents and a response processes
After completing the course you will:
- Understand the issues of cyber security
- Be familiar with examples of intrusions and attacks
- Understand the types of malware and operation of "hacking" tools
- Understand crime and warfare in Cybernetics
- Know how to adequately protect Web servers
- Know how to with safety devices and mechanisms
- Know how to test the vulnerability of your server or personal computer
- ICT and security engineers
- Network/system administrators & operators
- Network designers & integrators
- Technical sales, product and solution specialists, product marketing and solution engineering specialists.
|Starts:||Tuesday, 12. May 2020, 08:30am|
|Tutor:||Roman Kotnik, Dušan Mulac, Jaka Cijan|
|Location: ||Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Ljubljana|
Status: Not exceeded