Yosemite 101: Mac OS X Support Essentials 10.10
The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on case study exercises that provide practical real-world experience. Participants will learn about the operating system installation process and settings for user accounts, file systems, data management procedures and applications offered by Mac OS X. Detailed view of network settings, services, external interfaces ending with system boot process and system management is also included.
- Intensive and an in-depth exploration of troubleshooting on Mac OS X
- A journey through a wide range of functionality of Mac OS X systems
- Review of Mac OS X features and the best methods for efficient support for Mac OS X systems users
- A combination of lectures and hands-on case study exercises that provide practical real-world experience
The course is aimed at users of Mac OS X, seeking to conquer the advanced features of Mac OS X and to learn quick and efficient troubleshooting.
- Detailed review of the functionality of Mac OS X 10.10
- Troubleshooting process control
- Efficient work with the tools and resources
- Participants are prepared to take a globally recognised exam for Apple Certified Support Professional 10.10
Status: Closing date exceeded