FCP 100: Overview of Final Cut Pro 7
Final Cut Pro program allows adding, processing and export of video and offers best support for the routine work process of serious film or video productions.
This hands-on course introduces participants to the primary feature set and basic interface of Final Cut Pro. In this course, you’ll learn to perform basic editing functions while familiarizing yourself with the user interface. Topics include basic setup, adjusting and customizing preferences and settings, capturing video and audio, various editing and trimming techniques, Ripple, Roll, Slip and Slide tools, finishing and final output.
This course is based on the FCP 101 course, but it does not cover all lessons and exercises in the book.
- Marking clips
- Using insert and overwrite edits
- Drag-and-drop editing
- Trimming edit points
- Using Ripple, Roll, and Extend edits as well as the Slip and Slide tools
- Finishing and final output
This course is designed for anyone looking to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro and who prefers hands-on and interactive instruction to best explore its functionality.
- To obtain knowledge about user interface of the program Final Cut Pro
- Understanding of editing and finalizing projects from DV to HDV and multi-camera recordings
- Adding basic transitions and filters, working with tools for changing the speed and movement (speed and motion Effects)
- Edit, modify, synchronization and mixing of different audio tracks in real time
Status: Closing date exceeded