FCP 300: Final Cut Pro 7 Advanced Editing
This hands-on course teaches participants hard-to-find advanced editing and finishing techniques. Learn how to create polished transitions, fix screen direction errors, edit multi-camera projects, work with nested sequences, create fantastic effects use filters creatively and composite like a pro. This course also covers advanced workflows for managing media and working with film.
- Asymmetrical Trimming and Advanced Trim edit window techniques
- Multicamera Editing
- Variable speed and slow-motion techniques
- Nesting sequences and rendering settings
- Working with filters
- Finishing and final output
This course is designed for existing Final Cut Pro users who want to increase their skill level through learning advanced features and efficient workflows, and who prefer hands-on and interactive instruction.
- Mastering of advanced video editing techniques and understanding the shortcuts that allows time saving and improve work processes
- Learn how to work with an advanced video filters and effects, how to create complex animation and composite images
- Learn how to efficient regulate, dubbing and editing multi-camera recordings
Status: Closing date exceeded