Sound 101: Introduction to Sound Editing in Final Cut Studio
Soundtrack Pro program includes more than 5000 instrumental recordings and sound effects, that serves for composing music and audio processing. The purpose of the course is to introduce participants with sound processing software package Final Cut Studio.
This course guides you through editing audio files, repair field recordings, perform multitrack arranging and mixing, synchronize audio and video, analyze and fix common audio problems, and perform other creative sound design techniques. This course focuses on practical, professional techniques used to add professional music and sound effects to video and multimedia projects.
- Introduction to different views in the Soundtrack Pro program, recording procedures and repair poorly recorded sound
- Understanding the process of audio editing, »cleaning« dialogue and adding music
- Exporting sequences in Soundtrack Pro program and the proper sound editing
- Getting to know with procedures of audio »mixing« and return edited sequences back into Final Cut Pro
This course is designed for those who want to learn the basics of audio content creation, editing, and mixing and who prefer hands-on, interactive instruction to best explore the audio functionality of Final Cut Studio.
- Creating, arranging and editing a multitrack sequence
- Sound design and ambience creation
- Using the waveform editor to enhance dialog and voiceover
- Using single and multitake recordings, editing audio files, repairing field recordings, and fixing common audio problems
- Working with reverb, compression, EQ and track bussing
- Understanding integration with other Final Cut Studio applications
Status: Closing date exceeded