This ATM advanced course provides a detailed overview of ATM network services and advanced concepts in realization and configuration of these services as well as in ATM management. The practical part includes a demonstration of ATM services use and functioning.
- Basics of ATM
- ATM adaptation layer (AAL)
- Transmission of voice, video and data over ATM
- ATM signaling and control
- Evolution of ATM towards IP/MPLS/GMPLS
- R&D specialists
- Network designers & integrators
- Network/system administrators & operators
- Professional services & consultants
After completing the course you will:
- become familiar with ATM service support and service classes,
- become familiar with ATM signalling,
- understand QoS assurance, traffic and connection control mechanisms,
- understand evolution towards IP/MPLS/GMPLS.
Status: Closing date exceeded